BibLus, the international know-how & software blog regarding the architecture, engineering and construction industry software, is born. BibLus descends from BibLus-net, the technical information service developed by ACCA software way back in March 2003. Born as an in-depth tool for both technical aspects regarding the use of our software solutions and the regulatory aspects relating [...]
- Designing a villa and garden with a BIM software: Park House
- Importing terrain profiles using Google Maps for landscaping design
- How to use architectural objects when designing buildings with a BIM software
- Modelling curved beams as architectural elements with a BIM software: Nahil Kan
- The world of manufacturing and BIM: How did all the research and development behind BIM technology become a software product?