Join the free webinar on ‘Geo Digital Twin and openBIM for Infrastructure Digitalization’ and discover how digital technologies can enhance the modernization, sustainability, and security of infrastructures.
The AECO market is increasingly demanding digital systems for managing complex assets oriented towards BIM and GIS integration, based on open standards. This ensures the construction and management of the information system over time, data ownership, and security.
In response to this growing industry need, buildingSMART International, Esri, RFI (Rete Ferroviaria Italiana), and ACCA software have organized the webinar “Geo Digital Twin and openBIM for the digitalization of infrastructure assets and extensive heritage of public administrations and private operators: the success story of MUIF at RFI.”
During the webinar, buildingSMART International will present technological trends and standardization strategies for creating Geo Digital Twins. The market solutions offered by ACCA software and Esri will be explored for integrated management between openBIM and GIS, examining features and use cases related to Geo Digital Twin management. Finally, a success story will be presented regarding the application of these paradigms in the Transportation sector, specifically Railways: RFI (Rete Ferroviaria Italiana) will illustrate the implementation strategy applied to MUIF (Modello Unico Infrastruttura Fisica) and the results of the analysis and experiments conducted.
Industry experts will share insights and answer questions during the ‘Question Time.’
Digital Twin and openBIM for Infrastructure Digitalization Webinar agenda
Thursday, 25 January 2024 | 2PM (CET)
- Introduction: Market needs and state of the art in BIM and GIS integration standards – Aidan Mercer, Marketing Director buildingSMART International
- GIS Technology for the AECO market – Marc Goldman, Director AEC Industry Solutions Esri
- usBIM.geotwin: openBIM and GIS integration – Michelangelo Cianciulli, openBIM IFC expert
- Digitization of the Railway Asset in RFI – Donatella Fochesato, Vincenzo Barbarino, Marcello Fasulo, Elena Ciampa, Ivan Cavaiuolo, Angelo Ciccone, Giosuè Capuano, RFI
- Roadmap to Digital Twin: MUIF 2.0 in RFI – Giovanni Alessandro Esposito, BIM Manager ACCA software
Click HERE to register for the free webinar ‘Geo Digital Twin and openBIM for Infrastructure Digitalization’ and discover how digital technologies can enhance the modernization, sustainability, and security of infrastructures.