ACCA software premium partner at BIM World 2022
On 5th and 6th April, the main global event promoting the digitization of the construction sector kicks off in Paris. As premium partner of the event, ACCA software will be participating with conferences, workshops and live demonstrations for the entire event duration
BIM World has been continuously representing and promoting implementation of BIM and digital technology for the past 15 years proving to be the main appointment for construction sector professionals.
This year’s show starts on the 5th April lasting 2 days entirely organised at the Paris Expo venue hosting hundreds of exhibitors and speakers, premium partners of international importance (such as ACCA software, buildingSMART, Autodesk, Allplan, Dropbox, etc.), each with their own workshops and content for thousands of visitors.
ACCA’s participation at BIM World 2022
ACCA software is present at BIM World with many new solutions ready to be showcased at stand G20/H21 – Hall 5.2.
In addition to the Live demos presenting cutting-edge BIM software to visitors, ACCA’s presence will also include:
- participation in 4 conferences;
- technical workshops.
These are the main topics and attendees at the 4 conferences:
- 5th April 2022, 9:30 am | Room 3 – Organizing communication and collaboration with BIM – How to get the most out of BIM through open data communication formats (IFC, BCF, openBIM) and free cloud platforms for collaboration and coordination – with the interventions, in addition to ACCA software, of CEBATEC, Autodesk and PlanRadar;
- 5th April 2022, 10:30 | Room 3 – Build, maintain and manage connected and sustainable infrastructures – Build BIM models of new or existing infrastructures to manage inspections, monitoring with IOT sensors and maintenance directly on the digital twin – with the participation of ACCA software, Systra and Deteo;
- 5th April 2022, 17:00 | Room 4 – Digital twin case studies, economic models: real estate, infrastructure, special works, etc. – Inspection and monitoring of real estate assets, infrastructure and special works through the integration of BIM models, data and IOT systems – with the participation of ACCA software, Systra, Carl Berger-Levrault, Vianova France, Capgemini Invent, and Egis;
- 6th April 2022 10:30 | Room 4 – Organising digital continuity: platforms, interoperability and common data environments – The Common Data Environment (open CDE) and the BIM model in open IFC format as digital continuity tools between design, construction 4.0 and asset management – with the participation of ACCA software, Autodesk, Dropbox and Capgemini.
6th April, 2022 at 13:30 a technical workshop conducted by an openBIM expert from ACCA on the subject:
- Cloud platforms to manage the BIM process in openBIM – Collaborative cloud platforms to manage the BIM process completely in openBIM with IFC, BCF, DWG, RVT, SKP, point cloud formats, etc.
For the entire duration of the event, live meetings on request to present the company’s BIM software and in particular:
- usBIM – The BIM management system to manage the digitisation of buildings and infrastructures in a simple, secure and shared manner;
- usBIM.platform – The world’s only IFC-certified BIM management platform from buildingSMART international, to manage information and procedures in a single common data environment (CDE).Viewable BIM model (freeMDD), control of each activity (GATE);
- usBIM.clash – Clash Detection BIM software for interference control and conflict management between different IFC models (architectural, structural, MEP);
- usBIM.editor – The advanced IFC editor to work on the geometry and properties of a BIM model in IFC format without resorting to a BIM authoring tool;
- usBIM.viewer+ – The IFC file viewer with advanced features for creating and editing BIM models;
- PriMus-IFC – BIM 5D software to process construction estimates directly from IFC files;
- CerTus SCAFFOLDING – BIM software for the design of scaffolding and the drafting of the assembly, use and disassembly plan;
- CerTus HSBIM – Designing construction site arrangements and all health and safety aspects, optimize activity timing and work phases.
If you’d like to take part at the event, simply click here.